Sunday, February 10, 2008

MOTIVATION

why is it so dang hard to lose weight?
why is it so dang hard to do what I want to do?
why is it so dang hard to write a blog at least once a month?

I look at this page probably once a week. I tell myself that tomorrow will be the day that I update it. Then I tell myself that tomorrow will be the day that I workout and eat properly. I often wonder if I will ever do everything that I want to do. I guess the first step would be to make a list of the random things that I would love to do on a daily basis. Maybe I will report back in 6 months to let you know if things have gone as planned.

1) start the day with a workout
2) end every morning with yoga
3) feel good about my food choices
4) take at least 5 pictures a day
5) have more sex

...... to be continued

No comments: