Monday, April 25, 2011

INSOMNIA

Last night i went to bed with big plans for the week ahead. I was thinking of what i wanted to get at the grocery store, what i wanted to do for a workout the next morning, what i needed to get done at work. what i was going to do if things changed at work... how was i going to get this all done... why does everything have to be so stressful... remember when it wasn't stressful... or does it just not seem stressful now b/c it is so stressful now..... can my body handle all this stress... am i going to freak out again and lay in bed for 2 weeks hoping the world will end around me.....
2 hours of this and that... thoughts not staying for more than 5 seconds... my brain on constant fast forward. somewhere i fell asleep... my alarm going off a few minutes after cory left for work. i turned it off. sometimes i know what is best for me. The groceries can wait until after work tonight. Work will always be there... overwhelming and unfinished.... there is no end to the madness... the art is in control. Control of my thoughts and my actions and my happiness.

deep breath in two three four and out two three four five six seven eight....

robyn

No comments: